Join Tom Thumb Customer Satisfaction Survey
Tom Thumb is an American company that is running and managing some grocery stores in the Texas. It is now being headquartered in the Roanoke, Texas and was founded in the year 1948.
The company specializes in providing the products like Bakery, dairy, frozen foods, grocery delicatessen, meat, seafood, snacks, pharmacy, produce and the liquor products to the customers based in the State.
How To Join Tom Thumb Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Surveys help companies improve their standards as well as to get to know their staff members better as well. These surveys are conducted online to ensure if the system and services are according to the standards of the company or not. Here is how to take the survey on the online website of the company:
- Go to the official website of the company to take the survey, you can google the page as well and can access the direct link here as well: tomthumbsurvey.net
- Move to the end of the page, select the date of your visit to the company.
- Now, type in the date of your visit to the store as well.
- Now, grab the receipt, and look for the number written in the blue box, in the blue box on the page.
- Now type in the number in the pink box from the receipt in the pink box on the page as well.
- Similarly, the number written in the green box in the receipt needs to be written in the green box on the online web page.
- Write in the red number in the last box, the one in the red on this page.
- Now, type in your email address in the last field on this page, click the white “Next” button at the end of the page, go to the next page and provide the answers to all the questions on the following few pages. That is the end of the survey conducting process.