Access My Prime And Get Your Medicines
Earlier, you have to rush in pharmaceutical shops to get medicines which would get you feel better or live well. But now My Prime has made easier for you, you can easily manage your pharmacy benefits, order your medicines by filling a prescription and get it delivered at your doorstep by My Prime Mail.
How To Subscribe My Prime And Get Your Medicines:
To get yourself subscribed, you just need to follow the given instructions:
- Open the link myprime.com to start the process.
- Click on the “Register” button, on the top right of the page.
- After this a new window will open, the form is divided into three parts. In the first part, you have to enter your plan information where you have to enter health plan and select either you are a “Medicare Part D Member”.
- After filling this move to next part, in which you have to enter your Membership ID, First Name, Last Name, Suffix, DOB, Gender as it appears on Member ID Card. If you’re a new member, it will take a time of one working day to proceed.
- After this the last step, use have to enter your username, your email address, your password, its confirmation, select a security question and write its answer also. Click on the “Accept terms and complete registration” button and provide the further required information to proceed further.
After completing this process, you can give them feedback by clicking on “Contact Us” button on the bottom of the page. You can contact them 24/7 on their numbers. You can also contact them through email or access them socially on their Facebook and Twitter account. If you have any query regarding drug, you can call on the number provided behind your card. In case of any delivery issue, you can also call Prime Mail on their respective numbers to get your query solved.